Karina's Monthly Essay - 2009.02.23  

Posted by: Pori in ,

age 25

This month I turned 25 on the 21st.
It's kind of wonderful and kind of sad... (__;)

However, I received a lot of congratulations which made me really happy ☆

Thanks to everyone for all the congratulation messages!!
All of them got delivered to me without problems ☆

I celebrated it at a set (of a dorama) like last year ☆

I was so happy that everyone from Love Shuffle, the cast and the crew celebrated my birthday (^_-)
Thank you very much!!



And then...
All the staff from my agency who always looked after me held a birthday party for me...

After nearly an hour of pure fun, I saw the silhouette of someone.

Who's that? - I thought and in the next moment..!



Σ( ̄□ ̄;)



Hiiimaaawaaariii~(ノд<。)゜。




That's right, it was Matsumoto Runa who played the 2-years-old Himawari in the dorama "Daisuki!!" and her family who came to surprise me! ! ! ! !

It's been over 1 year since I last held her in my arms and she became quite heavy, but she was as cute as ever (T_T)

I was so moved! !

One time I spontaneously crouched down, called Hiimaawaarii~ and Haruna immediately remembered it. She ran over to me and I started to turn round and round with her in my arms ☆

It was exactly like that scene in the dorama (´∀`)

I was really glad that we met! !
Thank you ☆
I'm looking forward to be able to work with you someday again (^^ゞ

During my birthday and even the couple of days after it I really received support from a lot of people that strengthened my feelings over and over again.

I'm truly thankful from the bottom of my heart.
Even with 25 I'm still aiming to become a great woman.

You all will accompany me on that way, right? (^^)v

Well then,

see you~☆

xxxKARI-Naxxx



Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Well, happy birthday, Karina!

Love Shuffle, her latest endeavour, is seemingly headed for great popularity (even if the ratings are mediocre). Will be watching it for sure.

Post a Comment