Shaku Yumiko can't wait to marry!?  

Posted by: Pori in , , , ,

On Monday, actress Shaku Yumiko (30) attended a PR event for Fuji TV's 4-episode evening dorama "Ketsuekigata Betsu Onna ga Kekkon suru Houhou~" (How to marry a woman with a different blood type~) in Tokyo. She appeared in a wedding dress and expressed her mind about marriage. "I'm 30 now and it's strange not to be married..."

The dorama itself is very unique with 4 actress of different blood types appearing each in one of the 4 episodes. Shaku Yumiko has the blood type B. "I thought that I would be able to meet a nice person someday, but in reality I've became really impatient by now." She really has the desire to marry anytime soon.

Actress Mizukawa Asami (25; blood type AB) will appear together with TOKIO's Joushima Shigeru (38). Joushima is just as serious as Shaku about that problem. "Next year I'll be 40. I don't think that you can call it an extravagant desire. I'm felling like 'Somebody help me!' all the time." The A-type will be represented by actress Katou Rosa (23) and the O-type by Kashii Yuu (22).

The 4 episodes will air from 02/23 to 02/26 at 11pm.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sanspo
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment