Alarm from Meisa  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-03-28]
Soccer



I'm watching!
The finals of the Asian qualifications! (for the world cup)
Today I practiced for my stage play that starts in April and I also wore the outfit just like in the actual performance ♪
My body is still excited from practice and so I decided to turn on the TV and watch some soccer to relax, but now I'm supporting Japan
So basically I got excited all over again while watching~

Japan has to win!
Come on~ !!

I'm so happy that so many people watched Crows yesterday!
Thank you.
You have to check out
Crows Zero II in theaters, too ♪

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment