Eikura Nana's Blog  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-03-28]
Gyogyo!



I asked for a bit more grated daikon to my dashi omelette...
It's a small tower~ (☆o☆)
How cute (*^ω^*)

I'll tell you more about my rumored sticker on another day ☆

Ah! The day after tomorrow I will visit Okinawa and Kagoshima to promote my movie!
Please, you have to try and come there )^o^(

naйa(・∀・)

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

Translation trivia:
A "dashi omelette" or "dashimaki tamago" in Japanese is basically an omelette with dashi. Dashi is a Japanese soup stock made from fish and kelp. Daikon is a mild East Asian radish, but I guess most of you would know that already.. ^^

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment