Ishihara's Diary, Entry 135 (Mar.15)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

I appeared in the magazine "Mono Max" that went on sale on the 10th!
It was in the corner called "Kaze to Rock to Onna" done by creative director Yanai Michihiko. Have you all already seen it? ♪
Oh right! Speaking of Yanai, he's also the host of NHK's "Top Runner." Usually it's the other way, but this time I was able to ask him a couple of questions about the show and also got some inside stories from him. Besides that, it also was a very enjoyable photo shooting. ♪
I'm a huge fan of "Top Runner" and it's so great that I could talk with him a bit! He surprisingly gave me the ukulele from the photo shooting as a present as well!
Though, I can't really play it...
I once used to play a koto and so, with 1 single note after another, I played ~Sakura Sakura~ (laughs) It was kinda nostalgic... I'd like to learn playing the ukulele...
I'll practice it in my free time (^o^) I just got myself a new hobby ☆


Thanks a lot, Yanai! I'll take care of it. (^O^)/

There's also just a little bit of filming left for Voice!!!
Filming the final episode is really painful~
I don't really have a lot of time to sleep, but I still want to spend the remaining precious hours of filming with many laughters and smiles. ☆
I'm doing the best I can ♪
Oh, yeah! I recently checked the official website of Voice.
I checked through the page called "Voice ~ Boundless Set Voice" and it was quite interesting! You wouldn't know just by watching the dorama, but the art design was done by Suzuki Kenta. You should also all check out the particular sets, okay!? (≧∀≦)
Start with Charachan and Teppei's room, then move on to the university autopsy room and laboratory, the seminar room, and then the professor's room etc. and view through all the small info pictures. Please try to check them all out whenever you have the time. ('-^*)

Yesterday was the whiteday ★
I've received a lot of return chocolate from men and women (*⌒▽⌒*)
Thanks, I was really touched!
Really, thank you very much (・∀・)/
It's the last 2 episodes!
I hope you'll enjoy them ♪



Satomi

-----------------

Here a small picture from that Mono Max corner that wasn't in the diary entry:


Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Ooh, I like that photo from the Mono Max Corner. Classy, pretty, and cute all in one. :o

Post a Comment