Ishihara's Diary, Entry 137 (Mar.29)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-03-29]
Entry 137

☆ The end of Voice ☆



We had a formal ending for Voice one week after we've finished filming.
It was fun ♪
I've laughed a lot at the video the assistant director made for that occasion!
I was surprised at the performances of the staff and cast at the afterparty, they must have practiced it a lot! Everyone must have trained really hard since we've finished shooting, I was really impressed (o^_^o)
It was by far the most energetic ending party I've ever experienced.

After that I was able to have some nice and long talks with the people from the staff, something that wasn't really possible when we were still filming and I've enjoyed that time a lot.
It really is the best team!
Thank you for that unforgettable ending party!

While Voice is completed and it became a bit lonely, I'm also moving on to my next projects without any delay.


I had a short time off after we've finished filming, though.

First I slept deep and long...
It was a new record!
I lied down at 4 in the morning and woke up at 7 in the evening.
Eek! I've slept for 15 hours!!
And after that I even stayed in bed for another 4 hours...
The whole day was gone in a blink of time~ laughs

The next day
I made my hair a whole lot lighter, since I didn't really like it the whole time ♪
It's been a while since I've been at a hairdressing salon and while it was relaxing, it was also very refreshing to cut a lot of my hair ☆

And then
I finally had time to go out shopping again, it's been who knows how many months since I've last had the time for that.
And what I have been buying~~~~
I've bought so much!!
I was kinda embarrassed when I left, because I was carrying all those big bags when returning home (゜-゜)

Also
After several months of hard work.
I've put on my newly purchased headphones and walked while listening to some shuffled music~ Western music, Japanese music, anime songs, etc.
For some reason I always started to walk in the rhythm of the current song ♪
I've really worked a lot
The feeling of achievement after finishing one project really made me all excited again.

And then
The two stage plays with Fujiwara Tatsuya and Yamazaki Ginnojou, I've always wanted to see those two and also the prviate screening of the movie "Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome" (Eikura Nana), I've went to see them all.
Each of those were wonderful and stimulated me a lot.


Change of attitude!

From now on I will go to a lot of localities here,
before I become all busy again once we start filming for yet another new project!

I'm always wearing a kimono in my room now as a preparation ♪
It became much more easier for me to move than before p(^-^)q

Right now I'm reading a lot of scripts and books while occupying the backmost seat in a store of my home area.
Both projects are quite different from my role in Voice, of course.
I'd like to tackle both with all my strength!

I'll try my best!
Satomi

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment