Kitano Kie's lonely birthday  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Actress Kitano Kie (17) and actor Hayashi Kento (18) will both appear in the new commercial for the deodorant called "Sea Breeze." On the 9th they attended a live radio broadcast in the Ameba Studio in Harajuku, Tokyo and they both have been wearing school uniforms that match those from the commercial. Uniforms are actually a thing from their past now, since both of them graduated from senior high school this year. "Even the staff called me a cosplayer." Kitano mentioned with a smile.

A lot of fans gathered outside the studio, watching them through the big window. "I'm totally nervous. I'll probably sweat a lot. That's one of those times when Sea Breeze comes in handy." Kitano skillfully advertised the product during their conversation.

Kitano's birthday is coming up on the 15th, too. "I have to work that day. In the evening I'll go celebrate it all by myself and eat some cake at a café. It's actually one of my dreams to be travelling alone on my birthday, though." Hayashi obviously doesn't share that dream with her. "I don't have such a dream. Being all alone on my birthday would be kinda..."

As usual the commercial is about a girl who admires a senior and has to run after him for some reason. Horikita Maki used to do a couple of commercials for them already, all in the same style. The new CM will be on-air as of April 17.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sponichi
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment