Nozomi Sasaki in "Kami no Shizuku"  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Popular model and actress Nozomi Sasaki (21) is going to make her first appearance in a dorama. Nozomi is a very charismatic model who has a lot of fans among girls in their teens and women in their twenties. She is often described as a "gentle, natural and beautiful girl" and in the dorama "Kami no Shizuku" she will play the role of a puzzling topmodel. Let us see what kind of girl Nozomi really is and why her story sounds like that of Cinderella.

Pure white skin and big dazzling eyes. Her well-featured looks leave a nice and cool impression while her gentle and relaxed facial expression makes you melt like ice in the sun.

"You are really a fair-skinned beauty." The reporter unintentionally had to express when seeing her. "There's not a lot of sunshine in Akita, maybe that's why I'm so white." Nozomi responded with a carefree laughter.

--- You left your hometown Akita for Tokyo 3 years ago, right? I heard you got scouted during your part-time job at a tailor's shop.

"There usually aren't any scouts in Akita, so I was really surprised. I wasn't goot at appearing in public, but the shop manager back then really pushed me to do it and I won the first place in the 'Young Jump' audition..."

--- It was a fateful encounter, wasn't it?

"I never expected to be in the world of show business someday or to leave all my family and friends in Akita. However, my mother told me, 'This is your own path, so try your best in Tokyo.' I unintentionally cried, when I left Akita to become a model in Tokyo."

--- Did you become homesick?

"In the beginning I had no work and my troubles with posing. I already wanted to go back home, but I couldn't even afford the ticket to travel back, so I had no other choice but to keep on trying my best. I'm really thankful for everyone who supported me and that I kept at it in the end."

--- You are really close friends with Kinoshita Yukina (21) who also works as a model for fashion magazine "PINKY", rigth?

"I can even come and stay at Yukina's place whenever I want. We are of one mind and I really enjoy the time I can spend together with her. What if Yukina was a boy? Then I guess that I wouldn't be allowed to hang out with her. laughs"

--- Would you like to get married?

"I plan to get married with 26 (laughs). That's what a famous fortuneteller in Okinawa told me and I want to believe in it a bit. Like at first I was against being an actress and thought, 'I can't act.' I hesitated when I got my first chance to try myself at acting, but that fortuneteller told me that my luck is good now. That is the reason why I told myself, "Let's try it!" and decided to appear in the movie 'Handsome Suit'..."

--- So that should also apply to the 'married with 26' theory.

"A-ha-ha! Anyway, right now I'm really enjoying to work."

At the question, "If you became an actress now, would you plan to become a big one?" Nozomi immediately nodded, but then she blushed and ask to cancel that one. "Anyway, I'm someone who really can't help it but to give the best I can at everything I am doing." She said with shining eyes.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sanspo
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment