Alarm from Meisa (2009-04-23)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-23]
flower!!!



Today I received those beautiful flowers from somebody who came to see the performance! I put them in a vase and placed them in my room ♪

I think that having greenery and plants in your room is really nice! They absorb the stress you have inside of you put your heart at ease ☆

Very soon will be the final performance!
I'll keep on doing my best in each and every performance until the end!.

Some of you will come and watch it tomorrow, right?
I'll be waiting for you!!

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment