Alarm from Meisa  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-17]
Okinawa!!



Thanks to you I'm able to do the performances without any injuries!
Thanks to everyone who's coming and watching it!!

I'd like to answer some question from the BBS.
I'm learning how to cook 、、〓

A few days ago someone asked me about how I'm doing my make-up and I have a recommendation for you!!

The picture on the jacket and the make-up in the PV, I all did it according to Nakano Akemi's book "Otona no Akachan Hada Meiku" (Make-up for adults for a skin like a baby)!!
It's really useful as a reference~
I'm happy that I made the make-up like Nakano-san.
You should certainly check it out.

By the way, today's photo
That was 2 weeks ago when I returned to my home in Okinawa and went to the sea with my sisters ♪
Wan-chan, he's looking the other way, though....

Alright!!!!
I'll have another peformance after this!!

See you.

I'll do my best in order to be able to do some live performances in your areas in order to meet you all!! Wait for me~!!!!

-

[2009-04-20]
In the green room



This is Mio who co-acted with me when I was 16 and today she came to watch the performance!! It's been so long since we've last met and so we spent almost 1 hour talking in the green room ♪
She's always kind and you can really rely on her
I'm glad I was able to meet Mio ☆

That's how it feels like in the green room,
with me wearing jersey... !!

-

[2009-04-21]
Breakfast!



A simple breakfast!!
Corned beef and roughly
crushed potato made into the form of a hamburger,
grilled with butter and a sunny-side-up fried egg
with soft yolk on top of it to make it complete! ! !

It's simple, but it's so great~

Try it out ♪

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment