Eikura Nana's Blog  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-09]
It's been a while ☆



How are you?
Yesterday was the preview screening of "Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome".
Its release is getting closer every day!
I finally was able to wear a wedding dress for the movie, but I didn't think about or even had the time to take a picture of me wearing it (ノ_-;)

Sucks.

It's a totally different topic, but do you remember the sticker on my mobile phone?
I'll finally show it to you.
I'm showing it you now.
It became pretty ragged already.
When should I peel it off? (+_+)

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment