Eikura Nana's Blog  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-22] (23:26)
Food Prejudice King



I always wished for it!
I always wished for it!
I always wished for it!

I got the chance to appear on Food Prejudice King!
It will be on-air on 4/23!
I was so nervous that I don't know how it went, but I definitely want you to watch it!

Will I be able to sleep with that excitement and throbbing heart? ((o(^∀^)o))

Have a nice dream ☆彡

Good night ☆

---

[2009-04-23] (16:51)
Bye-bye Mash



I'm now going to get my hair cut~!

Sayonara mash
Bye-bye mash
(her current hairstyle must be called "mash" or something..)

When it's done and I return early,
I'll be able to watch Food Prejudice King ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Can't wait~ ♪

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment