Ishihara's Diary, Entry 138 (Apr.06)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-06]
Entry 138

Lately I've lost my interest to go out somewhere myself...

Why?

01 - Because I'm sleepy
02 - Because it's too comfortable at home
03 - Because I'm in the middle of spring cleaning my room
04 - Because work is currently using up most of my brain

And the most important reason...
05 - My two close friends became working adults!!!!!

We are in the middle of the biggest recession in 100 years
and they've still been able to find employment in April!!
Wow, I'm so happy for them (;_;)

It was already so touching to see them in their hakamas during the graduation ceremony and now they are already freshman employees in two companies!

That one company seems to be really great, the other day the unofficially decided representative of the personnel held a speech in front of about 1000 people and it was amazing! It was my close friend!

My other friend also entered quite a big company and she's currently studying again in order to acquire various qualifications. Isn't she amazing~
Anyway, she's a very bright girl, so I doubt that she will have any problems in passing those things ヽ(´ー`)ノ

I really have a great respect for those two.
In the past I've already watched them handling things so easily and thought that they have some amazing talents, but I've also seen them job hunting for the past two years and know that it wasn't as easy as it might have looked. I've noticed, that even if it didn't seem like it, they've been putting a great amount of effort into it in order to get where they are now. In my opinion that ability alone, "to be able to put in so much effort" is one great kind of talent already.
That's why I respect them so much.

Those two are finally working adults!

In order to stay connected to each other despite the changing circumstances and in order to stay the most important people to meet when we have some time off, I think we'll just may not change who we are and continue to be honest with ourselves.

It's extremely important to stay true to who you are.
That might even be the most important thing of them all.
And I'll also do my best at work, so that I won't loose to them!!

Today I've borrowed this place for those two.
Once again... Congratulations ☆☆☆

Satomi



Those photos are Polaroids from when the 3 of us went to Singapore last year ♪
They are memories of my precious close friends ☆
I'd like to go with them again (。・_・。)ノ

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment