Ishihara's Diary, Entry 139 (Apr.10)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-10]
Entry 139

I was having a meal at a Japanese-style restaurant I always wanted to try out

The cherry trees in full bloom, the swaying flower pedals, the scarlet bridge, the slightly slope waterfall, the wind that's going through the trees, the sound of the kimono wrapping paper when walking, the beautifully colored spring vegetables, the sweet scent in the air..
..and at the same time the smiling face of your mother.

I enjoyed the time I could relax a bit


After that
I went through the pink tunnel and
my dead grandparents came to mind when I saw the planted cherry trees

It's been 8 years

They've become very big and thick trees


My grandparents played with me when I was young all the time
I always remember them with a smile on their kind faces
They've also always backed us up in every moment

I think that it is because of them that our family can walk into a bright future


Let me tell you again...
Grandpa, grandma, thank you

Thank you for our family's happiness up to now and in the future ☆



Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I really adore Satomi's thoughtfullness. That's definitely something you don't see very often outside of Japan.

Post a Comment