Takaoka denies divorce rumors  

Posted by: Pori in

In the early dawn of Tuesday, actor Takaoka Shousuke (27) appeared on a radio program and denied any rumors about a possible divorce with actress Miyazaki Aoi (23). Rumors about an upcoming divorce started, when Takaoka was accused of adultery with a former 19 years-old gravure idol. On the program he also completey denied the reports of his supposed adultery. "I apologize to my wife about my careless actions, we are both getting along really well with each other and have a happy marriage", he revealed. Takoka spoke very fondly of their relationship and talked about their holiday plans.

Takaoka appeared on the radio program called "Shirota Yuu's All-Night Nippon" and made a few things clear that circulated in the press. He talked about their holidays plans and made an unexpected 'public apology' to his wife.

"We won't be able to go on a big trip, but I would at least like to go watch a stage play together with my wife." He also adressed that he has always been faithful to her. "I caused her a lot of trouble. It's a fact that my thoughtless actions caused some misunderstandings. I'd like to apologize for that. I already spoke with my wife and told her, 'Excuse me for my actions (that got misunderstood as adultery)'. We are getting along in perfect harmony and enjoy our life as married couple."

Rumors about a possible divorce sparked in February this year. A female magazine reported how he held hands with a former gravure idol on his birthday party, accompanied her to her home and stood there with her for about 3 hours. The agency of that idol then explained that all she did was looking after him, since he got really drunk. Apparently all she did was giving him some water to drink.

In an interview for the movie "ROOKIES" he got asked about the matter, but he refused to talk in order not to disturb his co-actors that attended the event with him. Now finally spoke about those rumors for the first time to Shirota Yuu, who appeared together with him in the above mentioned movie.

"There have been divorce and even DV (domestic violence) rumors. I thought I finally had to deny those. There have been no acts whatsoever related to adultery at all. I'm very sorry for all the trouble it caused for that other person." He commented in a sincere manner.

Takaoka and Miyazaki have been friends for almost 7 years and eventually married the year before last. Since then their eternal love has never changed, despite all the actual changes in their surroundings. On the program he also revealed a cute little story about Miyazaki and the bentos (lunch boxes) she once made for him.

"Is it okay to talk about our love life? At the time when I took a break from work and did daily employment like unloading things, my wife made me bentos. She did it completely out of her own. She put it into Hello Kitty tupperware boxes and made it so pretty, that alone made me so incredible happy."

It really seems that they are living a happy life. Takaoka finally talked about all the rumors that caused him and his wife a lot of trouble. I personally still think that this story with that gravure idol is a bit fishy, especially when you look at a few more facts that got triggered by this 'rumor'. For the sake of Miyazaki, let's just hope he says the truth and that he really has been faithful to her all the time.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Source: Sankei MSN

Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Her story about bento is so cute. I'm so jealous of him.

Yes, let's hope that his statement is true.

One side, I dun think the rumors about adultery were right.
But another side, I say to myself that every things can happen.

But, as u said, for her sake, let's hope there is nothing between them, and they have a normal life as many others normal families. Some little problems, but love and faith is always at their home.

Post a Comment