Ueto Aya dreaming of marriage  

Posted by: Pori in , ,

Today was the dorama announcement event for Fuji TV's getsu9 dorama "Konkatsu!" and actress Ueto Aya (23) attended it along with the rest of the cast.

At the event Ueto gave 3 requirement for her future marriage partner. He has to "honest", "polite" and "give me a sense of security". She then kept on dreaming about her future marriage life just like a little girl and a shining in her eyes. "I'd like to get married within my 20's. I want to become a really family-oriented person who can perfectly do all the household chores."

Leader actor Nakai Masahiro (SMAP), Sato Ryuuta, Shaku Yumiko, Tanihara Shousuke and KAT-TUN's Ueda Tatsuya also attended the event. Uedo commented about marriage with, "I want to get married after I pass the 30", but Nakai interrupted him. "You should hurry once you are over 30~"

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sanspo
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment