Eikura Nana's Blog (2009-04-28~05-01)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-28] - (22:57)
Yeah, strange



That was really rude of me, right? (+_+)
I'm sorry m(__)m
But it certainly WAS strange, I mean I've never tasted a ramen that has been more delicious!
I always omit various words when speaking, so people around me have trouble to interpret what I mean.

I'll try to be more careful!
Ah btw, I'm talking about "Lincoln"!
Only people who saw it would able to understand what I've been talking about just now (・∀・)

Oh yes! That's right!
That sticker on my mobile phone, I told my friend who stuck it on there to "peel it off" (;^_^A
I had the very person himself to peel it off for me!
I'm happy that really a lot of you noticed this (o^v^o)

-

[2009-04-30] - (17:13)
in Nagoya!



Sakurapanda-chan, too~ (・∀・)

After this I'll have a stage greeting event m(__)m

No matter in which region I go, I can always get satisfied by their local food alone...
Since I arrived in Nagoya, I already had hitsumabushi and tenmusu (*^□^*)
I'll give my best~(・∀・)


Note:
hitsumabushi = eel fillets cooked over charcoal with soy flavored sauce, cut in small pieces and served on rice
tenmusu = spicy rice balls with crayfish (or rather decapods) tempura


-

[2009-04-30] - (21:35)
Sukki~



Sukiyaki~ (・∀・)

Oh dang!

Oh dang!

It's a bouquet of meat~ (・∀・)


Note:
sukiyaki = thin slices of beef, cooked with various vegetables in a table-top cast-iron pan


-

[2009-05-01] - (15:25)
Huge Series!



The CAKE version!!
HUGE!!

-

[2009-05-01] - (15:26)
This is...



Where is this? (・∀・)

Delicious!


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Lots of food, lol ^^
Btw. I watched Lincoln before translating the entry of 04/28, so that I would know what she's talking about. Her comment "Yeah, strange" has really been out of the blue when everyone was praising the last ramen..

sweet nana always talking about food.

Haha, so cute...
She's always talking about food.
LOL.

Post a Comment