Sakuraba Nanami to replace Horikita on Girls Locks!  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Today it has been announced that actress Sakuraba Nanami (16) is going to become a regular personality on Tokyo FM's "GIRLS LOCKS!". It's a very popular corner of their "SCHOOL OF LOCK!" and will be her first ever regular appearance on a radio program.

You can listen to GIRLS LOCKS! every day from Monday to Thursday at 10:16pm and on Fridays at 11:30pm. The regular cast only consists of young actresses like Eikura Nana, Aragaki Yui, Kitano Kie, Narumi Riko and Kuriyama Chiaki who take turns every week (Chiaki does it every Friday instead of a whole week in a row).

The popularity of that corner is very high, especially among middle and high-school students. Sakuraba is going to be in charge for the 2nd week every month and will have her first show on June 8. Horikita used to be the girl for the 2nd week, but she graduated this month after being on the show for over 3 years.

"I'm really happy to become a member on the same program as so many of my seniors I'm looking up to, but on the other hand I'm also very anxious about whether I'm going to fumble with my own words or whether they won't come out at all." She said. "I'd like to make a lot of people get to know me and I also would like to exert myself, knowing that my family and friends in my hometown Kagoshima are going to listen to it and cheer me on."

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Source: Sanspo

Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

No more Maki on Girls Locks? That's a shame...

... but all the best to Sakuraba Nanami - I'm sure she'll do great.

Eh~... she's from Sweet Power too. I didn't appreciate her much in Akai Ito... However, hope she do well to, at least bc she's Maki's replacement.

But, dun care anymore... GL without Maki is a bit sad.

I like her. I'm really looking forward to listen to her show.

Post a Comment