April Bride broke the 2 million, to open in 7 other Asian countries  

Posted by: Pori in ,

More than 2 million people already went to see the movie "April Bride" with Eikura Nana and Eita in the starring roles and both of them attended the event to celebrate the success. The movie draws the story of Nagashima Chie who only lived until the age of 24 due to breast cancer. "It was a very big movie for me," Eikura commented thankfully for the opportunity. This summer it will already open in Taiwan and Hong Kong and it's planned to open in 7 Asian countries in total.

The movie has been out in Japan for 33 days and already crossed more than 2 million moviegoers. "I didn't think that I would be able to do yet another stage greeting again. I was so surprised that I even had to let out a happy scream." Eikura said with a big smile when going on the platform during the event. Next to Taiwan and Hong Kong, it's been settled that it is also going to open in Macao, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei. "I still can't believe it, but somehow I sincerely hoped for it to happen. Chie-san's message should reach out to the whole world." Eikura commented with joy. Eita too, "I can't wait for the whole world to receive her message."

Prior to the event they searched for a June Pride Couple and the winners received the original rings that have been used in the movie. "I hope those 2 will be blessed with happiness as well." Eikura congratulated them. Eita sent them out with blessings, too. "Please create a lot of happy moments and build a very big love."

In Taiwan it is going to open on August 21, in Hong Kong on September 15. Macao and Thailand are planned to get the movie on July 23. There are no fixed dates yet for Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei.



---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Source: Oricon

Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

That's great news for Nana. This movie is really important for her, it seems, and it's great to see that it's doing so well.

Patiently waiting for it to open in here in my country~~~

Oh--- Thats great for Nana and Eita--- I wish that they could show it my country, I wanna see it!

Post a Comment