Kawashima Umika's Blog (2009-06-12~16)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-06-12] - (00:00)
Toudei~ (today)

Thanks to those who have watched Downtown DX. (∩∇`)
Also thanks for all the comments ♪ I'm always reading them~
It makes me really happy!

Another thing... I'm now aiming for that aroma pendant introduced by Aizawa Hitomi-san during the show. (*/ω\*)
I was so over the moon with it, that I immediately wanted to go and buy it after the show, but I didn't have the time...

I HAVE TO GET IT!!!!
Was there ever something you liked that much as well?

All in all it was a very enjoyable day ☆ Well, it's so late that it's already tomorrow now. (∩∇`) *laughs*

Good night.

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-12] - (09:47)
Live

Yesterday was such an enjoyable day, because...
I went to Kourakuen together with Uki. (*´∀`*)

..NOT! *laughs*

Actually we went to a live concert of AKB48. ☆
There's a friend of ours ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ Ono Erena-chan ♪ also known as Erepyon!!!!

We've met a few times during work and became friends! I sent her a mail saying, "I want to go to your live event!" and guess what!!!!, she invited us. (*ymy*)
Yay~ Thank you ♪

Uki and I were so excited! It was so much fun, everyone was so cute, a HAPPY day.

I've promised with Erepyon to hang out with her another time ☆ Can't wait ♪

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-13] - (00:02)
BOMB

That's what BOMB looks like!!!

I got it! ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ I've read it with too much pleasure and it started to bend. *laughs*

Furthermore I never did such a long interview before~ ♪
It actually took 2 days!

You might find out some secrets about my past, if you read it...
There is plenty of such content, so definitely read it okay (●´∀`●)/

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-13] - (14:18)
School

Some time ago we were shooting near a school. ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ The sun was extreme, the ultra-violet rays, too.
You got roasted like a turkey... unless you were completely covered with sunscreen!!!!

The waiting room was in a class room and it brought back some missed feelings. ♪
The bulletin board and so on ☆

And the desks, they are sooo tiny~~~~ (*ymy*)

Kyaa~ so cute ♪

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-14] - (14:34)
The Lunch

Today is the last time we are filming Aishiteru. (´;ω;`)

Waaah~... it's over...
I'll do my best until the end!

Today my bento was.. ♪
A yakiniku bento ☆
I'm so happy! (*´∀`*) It's so delicious! Thank you for the meal.

Alright! I'll do my best at acting so that it won't rain ♪

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-14] - (18:13)
All Done!!!

Some time ago...

Ozawa Mihoko
and "Aishiteru ~Kaiyo~" in general,
got completed~~~~~~~~~~~~!

It will be lonely not to be filming as from tomorrow... (ノд<。)゜

It was a great set and I received support from a lot of different people, I'm full of thanks and gratitude.

All the actors,
the staff,
the viewers
and all of you who support me all the time,

Truly thank you very much.

Well, I won't be able to go to bed yet and I seem to have enough energy to keep on writing non-stop... (;_;) *laughs*

Anyhow! It was difficult, but also a lot of fun, and I've learned a lot of things. (´ω`)

Please look forward to the final episode ☆

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-15] - (00:09)
CD

Today I received the CD of the original dorama theme song,

"Aishiteru" sung by MONKEY MAGIC! (●´∀`●)/
This song is the best. You totally get absorbed into it.

Being absorbed~~~~fuu~~~~ ♪
Very nice ♪

Currently I'm into this song and Aragaki Yui's "Utsushi E"...

Please listen to them both! (´ω`) And let's get absorbed~

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-16] - (00:16)
Recording

Today 9nine had a recording ♪ We did the tie-up song for Maybelline~ (*/ω\*)

I was very tense, because it has been a while that I've been to a recording itself. I was worried how it's going to turn out!

This time it's a nice and upbeat song ♪ The melody is very good. w(°O°)w

We even collaborated on the lyrics ♪ It's so lovely ☆

I might be a bit too hyped about it right now, but you can still look forward to it~ *laughs*

In the 2nd photo you can see what we've received after the recording. (´ω`) It was super delicious.
Thank you~ ♪

○●うみか●○




---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

thanks so much for translating!!

Thanks again HP! I hope some scans show up for that BOMB magazine!

The cover of BOMB is amazing. It would be nice if Umika-chan sings together with erepyon.

Can't wait until I get that issue of BOMB.

And Aishiteru sounds very interesting, too.

Post a Comment