Kitano Kie's Blog (2009-05-28~06-05)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-28] - (22:13)
It's Starting to Rain

I like the smell of rain.

Today I've been filming Bushido since morning again and right now I'm on my way back home. As usual I also finished reading all of your comments on the way today. |( ̄3 ̄)|

It's already a daily routine of Kitano to read all of your comments in the car on the way home and she also needs every single word of how you enjoy reading the blog in order to update the blog with pleasure. ( ̄∀ ̄)

Somehow...

Each single word of courage gives me hundreds of millions more energy. ♪

Like this I also got a lot more self-confidence about me being a voice-actress for Pokémon, since so many people here are supporting me. (≧∇≦)

By the way, tomorrow we'll finish with Bushido Sixteen!!

That's right!!

It's the end!!

And it has to rain... p(´⌒`q)

Thank you very much to all the extras who cooperated in Bushido until today!!!!!

Also thanks for the same kind of cooperation from all the kendo people and their guidance during the whole time; Kansho-san, Onuma-san, Anzo-san, truy thank you very much.

Thanks to all of those people, we've been able to create quite a good movie.

Tomorrow we'll once again put in more than enough effort into the filming. ( ̄・・ ̄)

Is my heart going to break?

No.

I'll use all my energy to concentrate on the filming.

Even if it breaks, it should get connected again.

Up until now it became more than a stout heart and it will be difficult to break it even in the end.

Even if I can't help it from breaking, I will be able to stand up again.

I really learned a lot of things about kendo.

I hope that tomorrow will be an as lovely day as for all of you, my fans who are always kind to me and always give me courage and energy...

By the way, that's how thick the script of Pokémon really is. *laughs*

Good night (-.-)zzZ

-

[2009-05-31] - (20:26)

Rain~~~

I took a picture in the rain during the time when we haven't been able to film after all. (^o^)

My love fight. w(゜o゜)w

A love fight for everyone. (^^ゞ

-

[2009-06-03] - (08:55)
Good Morning ( ̄・・ ̄)

Everyone!!

I'm going to warn you!!!

Today's blog entry will be long! (^_^;)


I should have told you earlier, but we've finished filming Bushido Sixteen on May 31!!!!!!!!

We've finished it thanks to your support.

Truly thank you very much for such a big support from all of you! m(_ _)m

As the role of Sanae, I learned a lot of things like kendo.

I should be able to take advantage of this great experience for my next roles.

Speaking of my next roles, I got the role of a new nurse in season 4 of "Kyoumei Byoutou 24ji" (official translation: Emergency room 24hours).

I'm really happy to appear in a dorama that I used to watch with my whole family back in the days!!!!

There are a lot of technical terms in my lines, a lot of difficult phrases, but I'll do my best in my first role as a working adult. (≧ε≦)


Below I'll answer some of your questions. (^_^)v

My favorite phrase,
phrases I often use myself are,
"Daijoubu daijoubu." (Alright, alright.) and
"Nantoka naru." (You/I'll manage it somehow.)

I can't even tell you how often I'm using those. *laughs*

My favorite parasol is the one from Francfranc with all the black and blue stars that can be used during rainy weather as well. (o^∀^o)

Recently I'm often listening to the CDR with a lot of western hip-hop, R&B and Japanese reggae a fan gave. ♪

I'm also listening to a lot of CDs from Miley Cyrus, Blue, Radwimps and so on. ★☆

I often go to the beauty salon "ZACC".
Kitano often goes to Omotesandou. (`∇´ゞ
[Note: Between Aoyama and Harajuku, ZACC is also there.]

Thank you for worrying about my feet.
You are really sharp!!!

The soles of my feet and the palms of my hands are covered with blisters, but on the other hand it feels kind of desolate without them.


Alright, I'll do my best today again~!!

Sorry for the longish entry. (∋_∈)

I hope that all of you will have a lovely day today again (*^∇^*)

In the photo you can see my (pink) clogs I'm wearing at the set V(^-^)V

Pikachu and Pochama are stuck on them (‘o‘)ノ

-

[2009-06-05] - (19:09)
Why June

Why...

is it raining so much?


Whatever ('_')

Today I forgot my umbrella... and I'm feeling a bit down. (*_*)

Since morning I had meetings for Kyoumei, had scenario reading, purification and practiced medical treatment. (>_>)

I was too nervous and even though I wrote the character "hito" (person) into the script many times, it wasn't able to help me at all.

By the end of the filming this tension should change into a pleasant kind of tension, but... (∋_∈)

The start of filming is not until July.

Anyway, I'll have to hang in there more than ever!

Work is still the most enjoyable thing for me!!!

Right? (o^∀^o)

Therefore I'd like to enjoy myself at the set to the fullest, so I won't regret it later. ★☆

During the practice of medical treatment I had to measure the blood pressure of that puppet, had to make an intravenous drip, affirm the consciousness level(?) and so on. They've taught us a lot of things and it was very difficult... (;_;)!!

But it also was a lot of fun. (*^▽^*) *laughs*


One person in the comments asked me what songs of Radwimps I like the most and the ones I especially love are "memeshe", "Too Koi", "Bagpipe" and "05410-(n)". (^O^)

From Blue I recommend the song "The Gift". V(^-^)V

"Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas and "butterfly" by Kimura Kaela helped me through the work today. (」゜□゜)」

In the evening there will be the official wrap up of the production of Bushido Sixteen. ★☆★☆

It hasn't been that long, but I already can't wait to meet everyone again. (^∀^)ノ


Good, so today it rained again. (^w^)

Yeah, it's a good thing ♪

Thanks to the falling rain, all the trees in Japan become more vividly. (≧∇≦)

Just don't catch a cold! ( ̄∀ ̄)

About the picture above,
that's my favorite picture I took from the car when driving back from the set of Bushido. (=゜-゜)(=。_。)

-

[2009-06-05] - (22:52)
The Wrap Up of Bushido Sixteen

Today it was a lot of fun to meet everyone at the official wrap up again. (^w^)

I realized that I've been completely blessed with nothing but nice people at the set of Bushido.

Not to forget Eshiri-sensei who helped me with kendo the whole time. (^_^)v

Eshiri-sensei is kind, has humor and loves kendo beyond all else. Riko, I and everyone else loves Eshiri-sensei! (b^ー°)


Thank you god for once again giving me such a wonderful time.

I have no doubt that I will have a great time during filming Kyoumei Byoutou as well.


In the photo you can see the smiley leggings(??) Kitano wears while going to bed. \(☆o☆)/
I just felt like putting them on. o(^-^)o

The feel of them is very nice, I love it (≧∇≦)

Tomorrow I'll be filming a new commercial. ☆

Love Fight tomorrow again ♪

[Note: The phrase "Love Fight" seems to be some kind of trademark phrase of her or whatever.. kinda like "Fighting!" only more odd.. sorry if it doesn't make sense sometimes.. >_> it's impossible for me to understand everything myself :3]


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Thanks HP! Kie-chan is very cute :) It's funny how she refers to herself in the third-person. I remember you mentioning how girls that age do that a while ago and I've seen some others do that as well. Pretty cool that Kie responds to her blog comments!

Maybe she uses the term Love fight as it's related to her film:Love fight.

I agree with atskv9. It's really good that she responds to her blog comments.

Thanks for translation!

Thanks for translating, HP!

I second what atskv9 said about Kie referring to herself in the third person - it's too cute. I guess that's the intended effect.

For Kie her blog seems to be a real two-way-street. It's a great trait of hers.

And those leggings are... very girly...

Post a Comment