Ueto Aya's Voice (2009-06-09)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-06-09]




The sky one day while looking out of my car...
Unbelievable how much energy I received from this sight!
Can you feel the same??
Either way, I photographed this loveliness with my mobile phone!
Look~~~
It's wonderful
As expected from the softbank 920p
(I'm already using it for more than 1 year)





The lunch I bought during the break of Yonekura Ryoko-nene's stage play
After only having little snacks at the day after day, I was immensely happy to have a warm lunch again


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment