Katou Rosa happy about strictly limited "Tweety Bag"  

Posted by: Pori in

On Wednesday, actress Katou Rosa (23) attended the opening event of the "Tweety Boutique Ginza" shop in Tokyo that will only stay open for a few days.

It's an international brand that's using the canary cartoon character "Tweety" on its products. Katou appeared in a black "Callaway" golf wear and got a strictly limited bag as present. There only exist 12 of those bags in the whole world. She was clearly happy about this present and the reporters wanted to know whether she will get some chocolate on White Day, but - "I won't, just like last year... But I got this bag, so I'm fine."

Katou is also said to have a 2 years experience of Golf. "It's refreshing. You can relax in the nature. I'm not as good as I would love to be, but I'm trying my best." She also explained what a 'Gold-Date' is and whether she already had one herself. "A golf date consists of 2 boys and 2 girls, but I haven't had one myself. I'm still searching for people who would want to go with me."

The store will stay opened until March 3.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sports Hochi & Mainichi
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment