Golden Eggs Vol. 44 (2009) - Yamamoto Hikaru  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Just hatched and already leaving the nest?!
~ The youngsters of 2009 ~
Golden Eggs - Vol. 44

Yamamoto Hikaru

Yamamoto Hikaru made her entry into the world of show business with her second place in Amuse's first "O-himesama Audition" (Princess Audition). Slowly more and more people started to notice her refreshing smile that lead to main roles in the movies "Violent Edition: Elite Yankee Saburo", "BABY BABY BABY!" and "Umi no ue no kimi wa, itsumo egao" (On the sea, you are always smiling) that are all going to get released this year.

Profile

  • Name: Yamamoto Hikaru
  • Born: 1991-02-28
  • Birthplace: Osaka
  • Height: 160cm
  • Shoe size: 24cm
  • Bloodtype: O
  • Hobbies: peeling apples, basketball
  • Special skills: computer, reading

Character
Encouraged by her parents' words: "We have no expectations in you at all." !?

It's the "always adding a punch line when she talks (laughs)" Hikaru-chan born in Osaka. She has such an easy-going character that her friends call her 'slow pacer'. Ever since she was little she wanted to become famous and in her 3rd year in junior high she decided to become an actress when she watched the dorama 'Ooku'. "It might be a bit too far-fetched to call her the trigger (laughs), but I really admired Matsushita Yuki. Her variety and how she can switch over to a serious expression is simply amazing."

Attracted by the word 'princess' she went to Amuse's 'Princess Audition' and came in 2nd. Her parents didn't really have any expectations in her, but Yamamoto is someone who hates to loose. "I thought, 'now I have to absolutely try my best all the more'." In the movie version of "Elite Yankee Saburo" there is one scene where she's completely absorbed into a beat'-em-up game and in reality she also loves games. "When the music starts I completely isolate me from any other sounds and become really serious. I totally hate to leave with a defeat (laughs)."

One of her specials skills is to 'peel apples'. "I can peel it off from the top to the bottom in one go. During my first year in junior year we got a lot of apples from the countryside and I was able to practice a lot. Recently I tried the same with kiwi fruits! It's difficult because of the hairs, but I mastered it (laughs)"

The movie is going to come out on her 18th birthday and as of spring she's going to be a college student. "I want to come back to the school's café! That wouldn't really be adult-like, though (laughs). However, I won't be able to outgrow anytime soon from collecting stuff of my favorite bear character anyway (laughs)." Yamamoto is going to grow from a girl into an adult while showing us all her different expressions.

Breakpoint
Her first love scene!!

Right after her audition she was already selected for a main role in the movie version of "Elite Yankee Saburo". She's going to play the role of Asai Haruna, a girl who is attracted by the main character Ookochi Saburo. The main sale point of the movie is its "stupidity", but her role isn't just that of the typical pretty girl. "The difference is that she only pretends to be ignorant. She also quite a chaotic character, but that's what makes her so charming (laughs). Maybe I also forgot that I was being called by somebody just now and should be somewhere totally else (laughs)."

In one scene she had to loose her temper and showed us a new face of hers. "Usually I don't get angry a lot, but I tingled with excitement (laughs)." It was also her first time doing action or CG sequences. "I'm fascinated by how you are able to make impossible things happen, like when I fling away my older brother Nadagi. It was difficult to do, but I imagined it like when you shoot fire out of your hands in those arcade games."

"In another scene with Nadagi he made such weird gestures that I almost started laughing." All the yankees were really scary at first, but she enjoyed the filming. "I was really frightened when I saw them and thought, 'I have to play among them?', but then during the outdoor filming they said that I am cool. They've all been really kind to me."

One scene that left the biggest impression is the kiss scene with Saburo. "It kinda was my first love scene. I was totally embarrassed and my mind was all blank. However, you can see a lot of love scenes lately and therefore I wanted to do it, too. A pure love story next time would be great (laughs)."

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Oricon
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment