Naka Riisa not allowed to drink wine in "Kami no Shizuku"  

Posted by: Pori in , ,

Naka Riisa (19) who can currently be seen in the NTV dorama "Kami no Shizuku" is perhaps one of the most vigorious young actresses you can find in the industry right now. Not only has she been chosen as "The Face" of the current year by the monthly magazine "Nikkei TRENDY", she has also steadily improved her skills during her competition with the countless of other actresses among her age. Naka is still young and a few months away from turning 20, but she's already full of ambitions. "I hate to be put on the shoes of the pure and innocent girls. I'd like to become an actress who can do anything."

Such an innocent smile and yet such a powerful character. "Genuineness" is probably the perfect word to describe her. Last year she appeared in the Fuji TV dorama "Hachi-One Diver" and in the movie "Jun Kissa Isobe". Naka is an actress who steadily climbs up the stairs of her young career. "There are a lot of shining stars around me (in my generation of actresses). It's a very tough world. I think it's very important to be different at something." She is somebody who does things in her own pace, she has an incredible ability to tell a story in a very heartwarming way and above all possesses strength.

Her current dorama "Kami no Shizuku" with Kamenashi Kazuya in the starring role is all about wine. Naka plays the role of Shinohara Miyabi, a sommelier apprentice. It's an important role in the story and could be described as the partner of the main character Shizuku.

Wine is an essential item in the dorama, but Naka is still a minor and therefore she always only gets grapejuice instead. "It's difficult to draw a connection between the lines I say and what I know, because I don't know anything about it. I would have prefered to be able to drink real wine and act upon knowing the taste of it." It was a trial and error when performing the role, but it also had positive aspects. "I've learned a lot about wine, that's a good thing." She loves to act, so it can't be helped if there are such problems.

In October she will turn 20. She's still dreaming about having a starring role someday. "I'd be really thankful for it to happen someday, but now...? I think there would be a lot of pressure. Would my abilities really be enough for a starring role? I rather set that dream aside until I'm 20." However, there's something she would like to do before that. "I have to drink some wine, if possible a good and expensive one!"

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sports Hochi
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment