Ueto Aya in new commercial  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Actress Ueto Aya (23) has been appointed as the CM character for the "OronaminC" drink by Otsuka Pharmaceutical. The CM will go on-air on March 28th and will feature the badminton players Ogura Kumiko and Shiota Reiko as guest characters.

The two badminton players were known as "Ogushio" combo until they stopped being one at the end of last year. Only for this CM they are going to revive the old name and with Ueto Aya they now call themselves "Oguayashio". Ueto met them for the first time during the PR event. "They are really kind and it's easy to speak with them." Ogura and Shiota also both are glad to work together with Ueto. (Ogura) "I liked her a lot, so I'm really happy...". (Shiota) "I spontaneously had to tell how that she's really, really pretty."

Ueto was wearing a perfect outfit for badminton with her cute red mini-skirt and on stage she challenged Shiota to a match of badminton. Her skills and reflexes weren't too bad at all, after all she's been playing badminton since primary school. Both players even praised her to be very skillful. After the match all 3 of them drank a "OronaminC" in one gulp.

"Ogushio" is all about partnership, so the reporters asked them about possible love partners. Ueto replied, "I have a lot of partners. My family, my friends, my fans and so on. A love partner? I'm trying my best, that's all I'm saying." Shiota responded in the same way. Also whether there are any plans to make a real comeback as "Ogushio", Ogura answerd, "There are no such plans at the moment."










Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sanspo, OriconStyle, Mainichi
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment