Both Inoue Mao and Kitagawa Keiko graduated from Meiji University  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Yesterday (26th) actress Inoue Mao (22) graduated from the Meiji University and majored in Dramatics Arts after 4 years of studying in the School of Arts and Letters. The graduation ceremony took place in the Budokan in Tokyo.

"The graduation makes you feel happy, but also a bit lonely..," Inoue expressed at the ceremony. Looking back at her 4 years of college life brings nothing but a smile on her face. "I was able to graduate with all my friends in 4 years! My 5 female friends and I also went to Hawaii for our graduation trip!!" Inoue had her breakthrough in 2005 and 2007 with her role in the TBS hit-dorama "Hana Yori Dango". Apparently Inoue seems to be a bit reluctant when it comes to studying love. "One time we went to a joint party, but I only went as the counselor for my friend. I wanted to experience it at least once." The guys at the group date, however, must have been not too bad. "They were like the F4 of our Meiji University, but no match to the original."




Actress Kitagawa Keiko (22) also graduated from the Meiji University that day. Unlike Inoue, she was in the School of Commerce and came to an interview in Kanda-Surugada, Tokyo.

After the actual ceremony in the Nippon Budokan, Kitagawa appeared in a white and purple hakama. She made it through her 4 years without any troubles and was moved to tears when she looked back at how much support she received over the years. "My family and my agency, everyone around me supported me to their fullest. I nearly cried when I received my graduation certificate." Kitagawa also had the following to say about her college life. "It was so great that I was able to live an ordinary life with friends of my age. I would have prefered to stay there instead of graduating. It will be so lonely without that place now..."



Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sanspo
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Finally Mao's finished with her studies. Hopefully she'll be doing a drama soon!

The same goes for Keiko, naturaly - although she managed to do more dramas during her time at Meiji.

Post a Comment