Karina's Essay - 2009.03.12  

Posted by: Pori in ,

☆manymanythings☆

First of all I attended a stage greeting event for the new Doraemon movie on the 7th last week~

I've played the role of Morina who is a strong and level-headed girl, but very kind at heart.

Ya~

It's been the first time as voice actress for me and it was really difficult. Moreover I just had 1 day to say all my lines and didn't have anytime to get familiar with the work (´Д`)
However, I was really happy about this chance, since I've always watched Doraemon in the past, and put all my power into it. It really was a lot of fun.

When you become an adult, it's naturally that you start to neglect some things and people, and often recall the memories from when you've been boys and girls. I really enjoy the time when I'm able to see my family and friends, and I would definitely be happy, if I could continue to see them as often now.

After the stage greeting event I immediately rushed to the Yoyogi Stadium...

That's right!!

That day was the TGC (Tokyo Girls Collection)!!

I had to change into the model mode without any time to rest!!

A lot of people came this time again.

Moreover I was the main model this time!!

I was so anxious, but I kept on telling myself - "I can!" (laughs) and changed the anxiety into pure enjoyment.

Lots of people cheered me on, when it was my time to appear on stage. I was so incredibly happy! (>_<)☆

Thank you everyone!!

It was very hectic until the last minute, but we found a lot of new and different themes again. Above all else it was just such an incredible fun to enliven the stage together with everyone!!

It would be great, if I could once again get the chance to power up in front of everyone again. Thank you.

Everyone who wasn't able to make it that day, definitely make sure to watch it on TV!!

I've also met Yu at the event, a friend of mine for many years ☆

Yu has been my friend in the industry for the longest time. She's a very good friend, but also a very tough rival, since we both have the same occupation. I think we have a relationship where we can give each other encouragement whenever we need it.

From now on we will also grow into adulthood together (*´∇`)

Let's work together someday again!☆

However, that day I was always on my feet and had no free time at all.
That day~~~ It made me really tired~~~ but it was a lot of fun as well~~~

By the way, are you watching Love Shuffle??
I can't tell you a lot, but soon we are going to be finished with all the filming.

Love Shuffle~ it really was over in a blink of time.

There's not much left for you viewers either, only 2 more episodes!!

I'll keep up my fighting spirit and exert myself until the last second~~

Keep on watching this week again, okay!? |・_・)
I'm looking forward to all your impressions again. (*^_^*)

Xxxkarinaxxx

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment