Alarm from Meisa (2009-04-27)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-27]
Safely



Yesterday was the final performance of "Akai Shiro Kuroi Suna"!
It truly feels lonely to say goodbye to everyone I've been together with for about 2 months...
When leaving the venue for the last time, I wasn't able to say anything.
However, as Nakamura Shidou already said in his speech yesterday, in order to be able to wholeheartedly call each other with "Yo!" the next time we meet, we all just have to keep wanting to look forward to meet each other again and put all our might into each of our individual projects.

I'm thankful that I've been able to meet such fantastic comrades.
Also thanks to everyone who came and watched those performances of my comrades and I.

Today I immediately went to the announcement of my next stage play called "Onna Nobunaga"! I had an interview for TV Asahi and chatted with announcer Yajima Yuko ♪

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment