Eikura Nana's Blog (2009-04-27)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-27] - (15:31)
Lincoln



I got to appear on "Lincoln" that airs tomorrow at 10pm!
I was able to spend really enjoyable time with all those great people around me and that incredible delicious ramen (o^v^o)
Please, you absolutely have to watch it m(__)m

Now will be the 2nd preview screening of "Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome".
Before watching my own performance, I always almost start to feel like when I'm about to ride a roller coaster.

*thrilled*
*excited*
*nervous*

Not long and it will even become open to public.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment