Eikura Nana's Blog  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-03-31]
Celebration! First Anniversary~



It's been 1 year now thanks to the help of Ameblo!

It came surprisingly fast, didn't it~

If I remember correctly, I was right in the middle of filming "Hitomi" back then!

Time flies.
I guess that I will continue to update it in my own pace, so please keep on watching over me m(__)m

Thank you very much! m(__)m

I arrived in Kagoshima this meaning and I'm still in the middle of preparing.

Sorry if it's a bit messy.

See you later ☆

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

thanks for the translation.

Post a Comment