Alarm from Meisa  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-03-30]
Today's



It's the setting sun as seen from our house!
I just stopped doing anything and gazed at it for a little while.

It's been a while that
I saw such a slow setting sun.

It's so nice, isn't it ♪

Alright~!
Very soon our stage play will start
and my CD is going to get released!

I will try my best to deliver you more such great things after this!

Please watch over me ☆

May every day of your life be blessed with a shiny day.


[2009-03-31]
Kyoto!



Today I came to Kyoto
for the public performance of our stage play!
From tomorrow on we will use the actual stage for practice.

At same time it's preparation for when I might sing on stage someday ♪

Thanks to all of you who pre-ordered my CD! ☆

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment