Ishihara's Diary, Entry 142 (Apr.24)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-24]
Entry 142

I had the privilege of appearing in the PV of DEEN's new song "Celebrate" that goes on sale on April 29.

This song gave me a wonderful feeling when I was listening to it.
I already stated in my radio show that my favorite part of the lyrics is right in the middle of the song, when the tension is suddenly rising. The deep thoughts about that certain important person are conveyed by straight phrases that flow with the melody. Unlike the usual made-up beautiful phrases and twisted way of speaking, he simply sings the most wanted phrases in a very mild voice.

Thank you - I love you

Those are some of the strongest phrases.
I'm totally in love with it, the song I mean (^-^)

The song was created as a wedding song and even if I don't have any plans myself yet, those lyrics might have still been able to fill me with ambition, pain and some form of courage.

If that song could even increase your feelings for the person you love or if you could nonchalantly sing that song together at a karaoke...
That would make me happy. (laughs)



Last year 3 of my friends married at once.
Recently we watched the recorded video from the wedding reception of another friend who also got married just a few days ago.

It's the same feeling every time, every time I hear about such happiness of a friend or colleague that passed the twenties, that painful feeling of drifting further and further away. I'm imagining all the hardships those two must have overcome in their own world that is unknown to me. However, the more I see the happiness of those two people, the more I become desperate on my end ('-^*)

The word marriage still seems like something far away in my life, but
I'm 22 now
...I'm already 22

I think that affinity is everything
and that there is no such thing as "marriageable age", and yet I still started to talk much more about marriage in general and so on with my close friends, my manager or my mother recently. You could think that there would be different opinions as soon as the conversation turns towards the question about the age.

However, each and everyone is basically saying the same...
They say:

"In Satomi's case...
Well, you are unmistakably slow regarding marriage, aren't you~?
You can't even imagine with what kind of person you'd like to get married."

"Nobody knows what's going to happen in life!"
Is how I would like to show off, but I myself know it better than anyone else...
That it is still a very far away thing

All the things in my head, the big dreams, all the stuff I want to do
Everything is buried under the word called work...

That's the reason why I'm so happy that I was able to get wrapped up in that warm athmosphere of this PV (。・_・。)ノ


And
A few days ago I had a cover shooting for the magazine called "25ans Wedding".

Fujiwara Michiko made my make-up
and Ichikura Kazuo took the photos!


Don't miss its release ♪♪

"Saka no Ue no Kumo", that PV, the magazine cover, etc.
Lately I do a lot with marriage, but...

It's the complete opposite in my private life (laughs)

I'm suddenly all fired up for work ( ̄□ ̄)!


I'll do my best!!!

Ishihara Satomi

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment