Ueto Aya's Voice 2009-04-24  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-24]



Me on one day...
How embarrassing
And I wondered since when it became that heavy!! (laughs)
By the way, that skirt... it was a Birthday present from lovely Becky
She has the same












Do you know about Animal Therapy?
"nicola" and "H" made me relax a bit, I got Ito-san here as assistant at work
Then I even got to eat the dessert at Celeb De Tomato
The tomatoes were so delicious, there is no word to describe their sweetness
That day I was able to study my lines since morning
Thanks










It was my mother's birthday
We've celebrated together with the family of her eldest son and Aya's friends






Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com

Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Her blog is always funny.

This is Aya.

Post a Comment