Kitano Kie's Blog  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-04-15]
Event



The day before yesterday was the Mitsuya Cider event.

At the event I delivered Mitsuya Cider to the people on the street together with freshman employees and president Okada (≧∇≦)

It was the first time I put on a recruit suit! How did I look?
[Note: A recruit suit is a formal wear worn by students for special events, interviews and so on.]

After that I had an interview with "Omoikkiri DON" and received a drawing of me and my pet dog Tequila ☆★

This made me extremely happy ♪

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment