Toda Erika and her "Puyo Puyo" addiction  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Actress Toda Erika (20) has been appointed as the promotion character for "Puyo Puyo 7", the seventh title of the highly popular action puzzle game series "Puyo Puyo". For that sake she attended the "Sega Consumer Press Conference 2009" on the 14th.

Toda herself is a passionate "Puyo Puyo" fan and gratefully accepted the appointment. "I've been a fan since 3rd or 4th grade of elementary school, so I'm really happy about this."

First her older brother and her father started to play "Puyo Puyo", but she eventually got addicted very soon. "Whenever I broke the 2-hours-rule, my father scolded me and I cried." It's still difficult for her to beat her brother in the game, though. She now always carries the handheld with her in case she has to kill some time or needs something to relax. "I'm playing it on the way from my house to the filming location, between filming, when taking a bath and so on. Whether I'm addicted? I guess that's right. The game and I are just made for each other. All I play in my free time is Puyo Puyo, so I would be in serious trouble, if I lost it."

"Puyo Puyo 7" will come out for the Nintendo DS on July 30 in Japan. A PSP and Wii version will come out later this winter.

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com / Source: Sanspo, Oricon
Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Yay, this year is her year! as being told by the fortune teller in SDK's and KAT-TUN's

I would definitely like it. She didn't really have her big push forward yet, so it would be nice to see her more. ^^

Post a Comment