Alarm from Meisa (2009-05-21~22)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-21]
It's been a long time!!!



Today I finally had a meal back at home after a long time again!
With practice every day, I got so tired recently that
I didn't even have the energy to have a meal.
"In any case, you really should have a meal every day before going to bed!!!"
..is what they say...
Today I had it extravagant ☆

-

[2009-05-22]
Yet another Iyashi-kun!?



I filmed a commercial back then around the 4th this month!
I can't tell you yet for what it is,
but the finished product is really cool.
Don't miss it ♪

This Iyashi-kun was in my dressing room.
His name is even "Wiener Man" *laughs*
I don't know who put it there,
but it brightened up everyone ☆

Thanks ♪

That's a shot from my day off.

Did you guys get a cold??
Be careful!

Note:
iyashi (iyasu) literally means to heal (emotionally) or to cure.
Usually I translate it with to brighten up, to relax and so on..


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thank you for translating Meisa's blog! I love her. ^_^

Post a Comment