Ueto Aya's Voice 2009-05-19~22  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-19]





Flowers the mama of my older brother's girlfriend sent me
This florist, he really did it beautifully~!!









It's like this at the set of "Kekkon" day after day!!
Every day it's so difficult to keep my body weight *cries*
But, it's sooooooooo delicious.
Everyone here gets such a happy face when they see this...
Therefore it's a set with overflowing happiness~~~




-

[2009-05-22]


I bought this via mail order
An omelet frying pan with marble coating
I'd like to skillfully make my beloved omelets by myself
It's marble, so it might be healthy too, since I won't have to use that much oil~~
I'm going to bring it to various homes and investigate the various flavors~~~~







My lunch one day
After a long time finally a luxury one again







Note:
I know that you usually say "mom" instead of "mama" in this context, but I still like to keep the Japanese "mama" untranslated, because of its cuteness factor.. ^^

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

She always talking about food.
LOL.
No wonder her weight :-s

Post a Comment