Alarm from Meisa (2009-05-28~30)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-28] - (21:54)
No title

Thank you for all of your postings.
I couldn't hold back my tears when reading all of your messages.
Thank you for your warm messages.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

All I can say right now is thank you,
but really, thank you very much.

All the power I received from you, well,
I'm going to give you back even more of that power.

Please wait for it.


Note:
Just clear things for those who missed the news a few days ago.
It's her first blog entry since the news of her father who had passed away.
The messages she is referring to are probably all from fans who expressed their sympathies.


-

[2009-05-30] - (17:49)
No title



I arrived at MTV~!!!
I can't wait ☆

Are you here, too???

Note:
MTV VMA Japan


-

[2009-05-30] - (21:24)
Finished~!!



I went to MTV!
I was nervous!!!!
Wah~
I suddenly started to sweat.

Another whole day is already over again.
The power of music is really amazing~
I had that feeling all over again.

It was the first time that I met with
Shimizu Shota from the same label, but his eyes are really beautiful!
In the car on my way home, I immediately listened to the CD I got from him ♪

Thanks to everyone!!

-

[2009-05-30] - (21:43)
By the way..



That's what my outfit looked like.
It isn't the same as wearing casual clothes,
but I still liked that style.

I'm starting to like showy, fun and bright clothes ♪

Pheew~!

It was quite a stimulating day.
It was a lot of fun.

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Meisa is a real trooper. Business as usual so soon after the death of her father - wow!

Post a Comment