Alarm from Meisa (2009-06-01)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-06-01] - (16:58)
Latish



The photo I took together with Shota-san!
It's probably a 2-shot picture you won't see anywhere else!! (laughs)

Right now I'm in the training room and next I will go at the set.
I was able to report right from the spot again ♪

-

[2009-06-01] - (19:01)
No title



The award ceremony of
the "Fashion Editor's Club of Japan" ! ! !
It's really an honor ♪

Today I'm wearing EMPORIO ARMANI all over the body ! ! ! !
This is the dress I especially love from the Autumn/Winter collection ☆
I'm off nooow.


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment