Eikura Nana's Blog (2009-05-16~24)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-16] - (16:01)
Hello ( ・∀・)


I'm full of energy!
I've rested a while, took care of cleaning my room a bit, went shopping and so on ♪
I'm really full of energy!

I'm happy that a lot of people went to see the movie.
Also thanks for all of your impressions m(__)m
I'm reading them every day.

It has already been 1 week since it opened in cinemas.

Please support me from now on as well m(__)m

-

[2009-05-16] - (20:23)
Eh? ( ・∀・)

I am resembling balloonfish Kondo Haruna-san? Me?
I was watching Mecha-Ike and was surprised, when suddenly my name came up~ (☆o☆)

It made me happy~ (ノ∀^*)

Sure it was strange timing, but for them to even know my name made me feel like that my work actually has a bigger influence than I thought.

Hm..hm.. φ(.. )

Note:
Kondo Haruna is comedienne and widely known as 'balloonfish' (because of her face, obviously).

Mecha-Ike (short for Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!) is a TV-Variety Show with popular duo Ninety-Nine as part of the regulars. Quite funny and also spawned various spin-offs.

-

[2009-05-22] - (11:35)
THE NEWS

Eita-kun and I had the privilege of appearing on today's THE NEWS.
It's been a while since I have been on TV (・∀・)
I'm a bit nervous, but I'd still like to watch it m(__)m

Right now I'm waiting for another filming to begin.
Free time (・∀・)

I'm still healthy (・∀・)
Still, thank you for your concern m(__)m

Ah, looks like it's my turn, but I'll update again (・∀・)

Note:
If you wonder why she always talks about her health and energy, whenever she doesn't update her blog for 1 or even more days (6 days this time), people immediately start to worry about her in the comments.. kinda sweet and maybe a little bit too much... ^^


-

[2009-05-23] - (17:13)
Handy little thing

It can boil water really, really fast~ ♪
It's great for me who is sensitive to cold and often drinks hot water (・∀・)
I got this from the staff for my birthday (・∀・)
I can only recommend it ☆

I'm sorry for all the commotion my update caused yesterday m(__)m

Tomorrow will be an event to thank for the huge success.
This will mark the end of promoting the movie and so on.
I'm really touched.
It makes me so incredibly happy that so many people went to see the movie.
After this it will stay in theaters for a while, so definitely try to go and watch it m(__)m

Speaking of which, I saw the interview on the site of HMV!
It even still has photos of me with my missed bobbed hair style (・∀・)
Please go there to check it out as well m(__)m

Note:
I guess that with 'commotion' she meant all the comments that expressed their delight about her finally updating her blog again. Six days must be a really long time...
Click here for the HMV interview. Maybe I can translate it in the near future.. ;)


-

[2009-05-24] - (18:02)
LEGO

My previous bobbed hair style seems to have resembled LEGO.
That's what I got told when got this as a gift today...

This..
..is a boy, though!? (・∀・)

Whatever (・∀・)

Thanks a lot m(__)m

Today was the stage greeting event to thank for the big success of "April Bride".
I'm very happy that so many people went to see it.

It's a very important and valuable movie that contains a lot of people's feelings and I hope that after this, it will still continue to reach a lot more people's hearts.

To everyone who watched it already, thank you very much m(__)m

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Yay..was waiting to hear from Nana-chan ^^ Thnx for the translation

It's very endearing to see her fans so concerned - and a bit scary, too, I guess.

Thanks for translating, HP! As always Nana is just too cute for words...

Post a Comment