Ishihara's Diary, Entry 145 (May 25)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-25]
Entry 145

Music like a stabilizer.



airdrop/drops (10 songs in total)
I love this album.

Both the smell and the scenery,
hahh~ when I listen to this music I tend to remember those days back then,
as if all my memories are captured in my favorite music and all come out at once.

When listening to that sort of music,
it becomes painful,
it becomes sad,
I start to miss those days,
it gives me push to work harder,
it increases my tension,
and it puts me into the mode to work.

Each time I listen to it,
my feelings barometer starts to tremble,
so much that I even get a bit worn out.

I love it, though.
I really love this music,
but I really have to plan the right timing for listening to it.

However, this album is an exception,
I could listen to it anytime as long as I want.
It's a very important album for me.

Do you also have music that calms down your mind?

I do as you can tell.
I do have such a music, but for some reason I only recently realized how powerful it is for me.

◇◇◇

Lately I've been living my life at ease for a little while. (^-^)v

I went to a nail salon for the first time in half a year again (hands and feet in adult pink gold ♪)
I'm also reading books unrelated to work (bought all the magazines and books at once ♪)



7 of us from our student days also gathered again for the first time in 3 years ♪



All of them became working adults and it was a strange feeling when they handed over their business cards. *laughs* Everyone was really relieved as usual, but everyone also became an adult... It was clearly visible that each and everyone of them puts a lot of effort into the new world and society they live in now.

I also would like to tackle every single day with a sharp mind while letting my body be at ease ☆

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thanks for translating Satomi's blog and the rest of the girls' too.♥ I enjoy reading all of them.

Found this site by accident and I only have nice words to say about it. Keep up the good work and thank you again! :Dv

Post a Comment