Ueto Aya's Voice 2009-05-26  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-26]

I haven't written here for a while.
How are you doing? Are you laughing?

I can't always immediately tell your about work related things and so there always will be a delay... Anyway, first of all we wrapped up the filming of "Kekkon"!!!! Already!? Some of you might think, but yes... it's all done already.
Every day I really learned a lot and the set was overflowing with great love. We've finished and I can say that I've never met anybody with as much power as Watari Papa...

Now to "Konkatsu!", it's still fun day after day~~~~!!!
Whenever I get teased by Kuni and it really looks like as if I was crying from the side, Shige starts to cheer "Ueto!!! Ueto!!!" and both Yuko-san and I always get immersed into our various woman talks. The staff laughs whenever they hear us. *laughs* Yasu has a really bright smile, Takumi-chan always brings along those childcare books and goods to the set... and with Kunio-chan I've been talking with since my teenage days, it's simply the best~~~~~!!!!!

I had lots of different conversations with Makoto-chan as well, the ward headman invited everyone in the studio to some Chinese tea... it tasted like my mother's.
I'm also grateful for Kuni's daily workmen's songs. He's a real mood-maker.
Jordan was intense, though *cries*. Was it serious..., or a joke...!?

I also went to see Yonekura-onesan's play called "Kuro Kawa no Techo" between the dorama!! My mother had the seat left to me. Right to me was the director who supported me in doramas before. It was really strange *laughs*.
Onesan was amazing. Her coolness increased like two-times since last time, she was simply too cool for words. When Onesan saw me clapping like crazy during the curtain call, she was overflowing with tears.
Only Onesan could have found me.
Aya also wants to become a senior you can walk behind without feeling ashamed. Without having to separate with Onesan, though...

Lately my head had to bear a lot of scripts and I wasn't able to enjoy myself. However, I was able to make an arrangement to meet a friend I haven't seen in a very long time and very soon we will go and eat together our long-awaited pot~~~!!!
I'm supper happy Ah~, I'm so happy~~~

I want to meet you all~~~
I want to say "Thank you" to all of you.
Right now I have to concentrate on the recording of the dorama.
It would be great, if I could meet you soon... please wait for that day to come

Ueto Aya


Notes:
She uses the dorama character names or professions instead of their real names, but I guess not everyone is watching Konkatsu or knows all the names. That's why I made a little key note for you.

Kuni = Nakai Masahiro
Shige = Sato Ryuta
Yuko = Shaku Yumiko
Yasu = Ueda Tatsuya
Takumi = Tanihara Shosuke
Kunio = Kohinata Fumiyo
Makoto = Ryo
Ward Headman = Fubuki Jun
(I have no clue about 'Jordan' or if I translated this one the right way.. anyone who knows?)

Oh and the Yonekura she's talking about is no other than Yonekura Ryoko.


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

thank's for translating ueto chan blog ^^

Post a Comment