Eikura Nana's Blog (2009-05-28~06-05)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-28] - (22:36)
Pirate Pocket

I got this lovely present when I had the privilege of introducing the program of Pirate Pocket I like a lot! I'm too happy. (┰_┰)

Thank you. m(__)m
Excuse me for expressing it through the blog. m(__)m
I'm really happy!!

It once again has been a while since my last update. m(__)m
I got a few days off and went to a far away place. (・∀・)
Please listen to my show at SCHOOL OF LOCK. m(__)m

-

[2009-05-29] - (20:33)
Flowers ☆

Today I had some photo shooting. (・∀・)
That's when I got those pretty flowers!
It's a big bouquet and all the vases have been too small, I had to get some bottles to set them up. (・∀・)
I'm having them at the agency together with other flowers.

Today's photo shooting was a first for me...
It was a happy and embarrassing feeling. m(__)m
I hope I can tell you soon!
Please look forward to it. (・∀・)

[Note: The actual word is the kanji for "photographing", it's commonly used for both, photo shootings for stuff like magazines and for filming (e.g. movies etc.). All I want to tell you is that I'm not sure whether she is referring to taking photos or filming something.]

-

[2009-05-30] - (20:52)
MTV!!

Yaay!
I was at MTV!!
It was so much fun~!
Congratulations, EXILE-san. m(__)m
The Black Eyes Peas have been extremely cool, too~!
Yeah~
Live is simply too good. (・∀・)

-

[2009-05-31] - (23:28)
CHANEL

A full-length portrait of my dress yesterday. (・∀・)
It was the first time for me to a wear a dress by CHANEL!
Delicate and beautiful!
I don't have the opportunity to go to such parties, so I usually don't have the chances to wear such a dress.
I've made some great memories. m(__)m

-

[2009-06-03] - (17:29)
okinawaaaaa!

That's where I went ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!
That's right. (・∀・)

I even went parasailing ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!
You hear right. (・∀・)

It was extremely fun~!
It's already on the schedule for my next trip. (`∀´)Ψ

Well, that's still in the distant future, though.

How is everybody? ☆
I saw the diary of my manager and went to the bookstore to check out all the magazines I know I've been featured in.
Smart, mini, PS and SEVENTEEN!
I couldn't find non-no. (┰_┰)

-

[2009-06-04] - (00:08)
April Bride

I went to the theater.
I've already seen it 3 times, but it's the first time since it opened to the public.
It was the first time I've seen it at the big screen, too.
This time I was very moved when watching the credits.
All the people from the staff who supported and helped us.
I've really got a lot of support, or perhaps I should say that I felt really secure. (+_+)
I got flooded with dear feelings when remembering the scenery during the filming.
It really was a wonderful experience.
I know I've been saying it countless of times (;^_^A, but it's all thanks to those incredible feelings towards Chie-san.

I always wanted to make some time and watch it on the big screen ever since it went open to the public and was screening in the theaters.
Everyone who watched it really has my gratitude.
Also thanks for all the impressions you've been writing in the comments. m(__)m

-

[2009-06-05] - (16:21)
What's LOVE?

I went to see JUJU-san's live show~ (・∀・)
Amaaazing!
It was cool, sexy and cute!!
Amazing, really amazing!
Her voice is so clear and so strong, I've been listening to it with mouth agape from the beginning to the end. (ノ>ロ>)ノ
I was masked so people around me didn't recognize me. (・∀・)b
Wow~ It was so great.
JAY'ED-san and Kyosaku from MONGOL800 also appeared on stage.
Wow~~
It was really superb.
It's been 2 fantastic hours.

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Must be kind of annoying not to be able to go to a concert or something without 'masking'. I definitely don't eny her or any of the famous actresses and actors who have to do the same to do 'normal' stuff.

Thanks for the translation, HP!

Yay..was waiting for this translation ^^ Thnx HP
Love Nana-chan !!

dont u realize she was masked to avoid swine flu? lol

Post a Comment