Ueto Aya's Voice (2009-06-01/03)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-06-01]



The end of filming for the dorama "Kekkon" is approaching
I went and visited Iwaki in Fukushima
In the morning, I got up early and opened the curtains
Watching it alone was kinda painful,
so here please watch it too *smiles*






The sea, right in front of the room I've been staying at
I'm a fortunate person for being able to have such a experience.
I'll try even harder now






I'm thankful for every day... just like that vigorous sunflower






-

[2009-06-03]

My friend, her mama and my mother; the 4 of us finally on a date again
All 4 of us drinking alcohol, something we rarely do,
great conversations and a lot to eat as well,
both my spirit and my stomach are super full
And the ladies-talk didn't stop at the next stop
It's been a while since we had a blast at karaoke
I don't know any recent songs
I've also been very impressed with all the latest technology at the karaoke *laughs*



Lately I've been into scattered (or sprinkled) salad
Cabbage, salted sea tang and sesame oil.
It's simple, it's delicious, it's healthy
I clearly recommend it
Definitely try and do it, okay~





---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Thanks for the latest Aya blog translations again!
Aya should have more pics of herself in her blog. It´s mostly location or item pics. Unlike other´s blogs. I wonder why? It ised to be different in her old blog. Is it some regulation from her agency that she isn´t allowed to post pics of herself anymore?!

thx for translating Aya's Voice...do not know anywhere to read her blog in english..but this site always up to date...geattt thx a lot for your hard work ^^v

Post a Comment