Ishihara's Diary, Entry 146 (June 13)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-06-13]
Entry 146

Satomi Car ☆
You've assisted me for about 3 years *m(_ _)m*

From my debut stage play "Kiseki no Hito" to "Zatoichi" now...
I did my best at a lot of sets together with my beloved car, the Satomi Car!

Now the leasing time is over and while I don't want to return the Satomi Car...
It gave way to a completely newborn company car.

It's a regrettable farewell, but it's also filled with a lot of gratitude (couple picture ♪).



Thank you for the highest level of comfort! It was much appreciated!!


And speaking of recent events...

I've been cycling around my neighborhood like a primary school student?! on her bicycle.
(I already talked about this on my radio show... *laughs*)



I finally tried to cook with the frying pan that I received from the magazine "Duet".



A few days ago,
I had the chance to visit the house of Konno Mahiru-san. ♪



She's been married for about half a year now ☆
The lovely smiling face of "MahiMahi" is so contagious, I was filled with a happy feeling in no time.


The filming of "Zatoichi" finished, so up until today
I was totally able to be at ease day after day.

I had time to think about a lot of things.

About my future..
About the future of everyone around me..

I was really able to think about a lot of stuff.

Next week will be a complete change of my mood again,
because I'm going to start on filming for my next project!

I think I'll be able to tell you before we go on stage (^-^)
Please look forward to it. ☆
[Note: Going on stage to make the official PR-Announcement/Interview, I assume.]


さとみ

---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

The 'Satomi-car' .. LOL! She's really fond of that car, it seems.

I wonder what her next project will be....

"couple picture"

lol. XD;;

Thank you for your continuous translations. :D

Post a Comment