Oricon Sparkling Girls Vol.02 - Ishibashi Anna  

Posted by: Pori in ,

In the focus of attention.
Sparkling girls you can't get out of your head!

Oricon made it their business to completely analyse all "those young girls" that start to have a bright and sparkling presence in movies, doramas or commercials. You quickly get to know "those girls" in detail while they talk topics like their first love and their favorite type of men!!

Vol. 02 - Ishibashi Anna

Ishibashi Anna was the winner of "The 31st HoriPro Talento Scout Caravan" and already appeared in much-discussed works like "ROOKIES" or "Akai Ito". She had her first starring role in the movie "Kimi no Tomodachi" (Your Friends; 2008), a movie all about childhood friendship and puberty, and showed a very good performance. Let's find out what else is on the mind of this active senior high school student, even as far as her first love.

Profile

- Born: 1992-07-12
- Birthplace: Fukuoka
- Height: 163cm
- Blood Type: A
- Hobbies: dancing
--- big fan of the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks (pro basbeball team)
--- her favorite motto is: "Throw a ball as hard as you can."
--- has an older and a younger brother
--- her favorite actress is Kobayashi Ryoko
--- wants to become like actress Ayase Haruka
--- her favorite dish are noodles (especially udon from her home town)
--- close friends with Goriki Ayame, Okamoto Azusa and Takizawa Karen


Career

2006
- Winner of "The 31st HoriPro Talento Scout Caravan"
2007
- Dorama Debut with "Shisso Holiday"
- became the image character for "Akaihane"
- became an exclusive model for "SEVENTEEN"
- appeared in the doramas "Juken no Kamisama" and "Shinuka to Omotta"
2008
- apppeared in the doramas "Saito-san", "ROOKIES" and "Akai Ito"
- appeared in the movie "Akai Ito"
- first starring role in the movie "Kimi no Tomodachi"
2009
- appeared in the dorama "Zeni Geba"
- will appear in the movie "The Shikisoku Generation"


The way to her debut

"My mind went black at the audition."

When I was 6, I was a huge fan of the group SPEED. I recorded every music show like "Music Station" and danced along with them. That's when I got possessed with the idea to enter the world of show business and I was like, "I don't care whether it's as singer, actress or model, I just want to become a performer no matter how!" Then, during my 2nd year in junior high, I saw a poster of the "HoriPro Talento Scout Caravan" sticking at the wall in one of those game center. I'm from the countryside and sometimes when I went to watch a movie, I once in a while exchanged the stub of the ticket for a medal at the game center and played some games.
That poster had pictures of Fukada Kyoko, Ayase Haruka and Ishihara Satomi. "Amazing! They all made their debut thanks to this audition", I was surprised and saw it as my big chance. Without much to loose I applied and made it through the prelimiary rounds. During the final elections I was so nervous that everything finished in the twinkling of an eye for me. In the end I came out as the winner. My mind went completely blank when they called my name and I was like, "What? Me?"

Anna the talento

"With more experience, it's difficult to re-try the same role."

The movie "Kimi no Tomodachi" was my first movie, I had to come to Tokyo for 2 whole months as a 14-years-old and had no sense of acting at all. I didn't have any friends in Tokyo and when I secluded myself into my shell, I realized that I'm actually very similar to my role Emi. More than trying to get into the crying scene, I just had to bring up my own true feelings. I didn't know anything, but because of that I maybe also didn't have a lot pressure. If I would do the same role again, now that I already gained some more experience, I would have to think about so much things that it actually would make it much more difficult to act.
While playing the same girl while she is 14 up until she's 20 years old, all the people who play my younger brother or my younger seniors are actually my seniors. In the scenes I might look like a self-important girl, but I immediately turn back into the junior as soon as there is the cut *laughs*. There is also a scene where I am driving a car and while I actually wasn't driving in that scene, it still was a lot of fun to get pulled.
After leaving the movie, I started to see a lot more clouds. Right after the movie I went to New Caledonia and when coming out of the airpirt, I saw a really beautiful cloud. Now I always take out my mobile phone when I see one and already took a lot of pictures since then. *laughs*

The things on Anna's mind?

--- Your biggest failure until now?
I have a lot of small failures. I trip a lot and before I realize it, I already have some big bruises on my legs *laughs*. Recently I also had lunch out by myself and when walking down to the basement, I tripped. It was a rainy day and I was wearing sandals, it was easy to slip. I slipped down about 3 steps and unintentionally cried "OUCH!". Two people in that diner pointed at me and laughed, it was really embarrassing and a great shock for me... *laughs*.

--- Tell us about your first love.
It was in kindergarten. He was a noisy boy and chatted a lot. I don't know why I liked him, but I remember how we often played together in the sand pit when we had some time off. Sure, you could say that I played with everyone in the sand pit, but it seems like that I particularly talked and looked to him the most... or something like that *laughs*.

--- What type of men do you like?
A considerate person who is able to understand my feelings or perhaps I should say a person who is able to worry about me. For example he should always carry the luggage, or at least twice as much as I do when there's really a lot to carry. His appearance... he should be good-looking *laughs*, like Adam Brody from "The OC". I also often fall in love with manga characters *laughs*. Takuma from the manga "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu", I love him so much!

Anna's Rankings

Words that make you happy.
- 01 - "Are you a halfy?" (of mixed race)
- 02 - "You are like an adult."
- 03 - "You are beautiful."

I completely adore the American culture and fashion, I'd love to become an American person, but I can't *laughs*. I'm still happy when somebody calls me a "halfy". I'm 16 right now, it's also the time when you want to become an adult. I want to get called "beautiful" rather than "cute", because it makes me feel more like an adult and therefore a lot more happier. Ayase Haruka thinks that I'm beautiful.

What things are you into right now and why?
- 01 - "The OC"
- 02 - Juicer
- 03 - class shuffle

I love Mischa Barton and so it's naturally that I love "The OC". I don't want to watch it until the very last episode of season 4, but I always watch it when I'm feeling down and it immediately lifts up my spirit. I don't like the idea of having finished watching every episode *laughs*. Juicers that are able to make juice without any of the skin and seeds, I think they are so "amazing".

Your favorite mangas.
- 01 - "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu"
- 02 - "Detective Conan"
- 03 - "Sand Chronicles" (orig: Sunadokei)

"Boku no Hatsukoi" was the first manga that made my cry. Takuma loves Mayu, but "they won't be able to be together for much longer" because of his heart disease and it's so painful to watch him being that cold towards her for that reason. The criminals never win against "Conan", but it's a lot of fun to re-think the whole scenario once "it makes click" and you understand the tricks. "Sand Chronicles" is very heartrending too, that's why I love it.

Anna's Choices

--- The one thing you would like to have with you on an unpopulated island.
Answer: Ponzu
On an unpopulated island you can go fishing and eat the fish after making some fire to grill it, right? However, it won't be delicious without any ponzu! *laughs* You know, I love ponzu. I can't eat anything without it. *laughs*
[Note: Ponzu is a sauce made of soy sauce and citrus juice.]

--- What would you want for your last supper?
Answer: Udon from my home town
There's a place I often go to after school ever since I was little. I absolutely love the udon they make there. The boiled chicken meat, the delicious soup and springy noodles that lack any kind of springiness. *laughs* They lack springiness, but they are still delicious!

--- Would you like to get reborn as a man or a woman?
Answer: Woman
I have to choose woman, there are simply too many things that you can only enjoy as a woman. Fashion and make-up, hot springs and stone saunas and especially having a blast singing songs of AKB48 at a karaoke. *laughs* I think it's a lot of fun to be a woman.

--- Can you confess right to one's face? Or rather per letter or mail?
Answer: Mail
I would be too embarrassed doing it personal! *laughs* You can't say "I love you" right to one's face! When it's per mail, you are like, "it won't matter once it's send." *laughs* Though, even mail seems impossible to be honest.

--- Would you like to get confessed right to your face? Or rather per letter or mail?
Answer: I'd be happy either way.
The word "love" makes me happy alone, it doesn't matter whether it's per telephone or personal. However, many of my friends think that "a mail is no good." True, there are a lot prank mails. *laughs* Prank mails are the worst!

--- At what age would you like to get married?
Answer: 24
My mother married with 24. However, year after year I seem to become much more different compared to my mother. My mother knows a lot of things. I always consult her when it comes to buying a new telephone or other eletric appliances, "You don't need that feature." and so on. I respect her a lot. I have a feeling that I will be 24 in not time and that it might be impossible to get married by then. *laughs* A plain subdued wedding would be nice. For my honeymoon I would like to go to France and visit the Louvre.


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Most pictures are from the movie "Kimi no Tomodachi"
Please don't post this translation anywhere else

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment