Karina introducing her own wedding dresses  

Posted by: Pori in

On the 2nd, actress and model Karina (25) held a fashion show for her own produced wedding dresses under the name "Santa Carina".

She herself walked down the runway and dressed in a white, peppermint-green and brown-gold dress that all follow the theme of the goddess "Venus". Karina's dresses are very feminine and have a cool as well as a sweet feel to them. "I hope that many women will wear it and have a happy marriage."

It's the 5th time she produced such a show herself. Producing wedding dresses is one thing, but how would she produce her own marriage ceremony? "I'd want an ordinary ceremony rather than a big one. I'll turn 26 in February next year, so I'll try my best." About all the recent and sudden weddings in the world of showbiz she commented, "I won't do that."





---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Source: Sanspo

Please link back when posting those news anywhere else.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment