Kawashima Umika's Blog (2009-05-22~06-01)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-05-22] - (23:33)
Event

It's been settled that on the 24th there will be a handshake event to commemorate the release of our 9nine DVD. (*/ω\*)

Yay ☆ Whee ♪

Shinjuku Tower Records starting at 6pm!!!! Check our official site for the details.

Excuse me for not writing that much. I'm sleepy, so I'll already go to bed today... Good night m(__)m

This time I took a picture of the amount of pins I used during today's filming. My head has been completely stuck. *laughs*

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-23] - (17:57)
Haro~

Hello ☆

Today is Saturday (=・ω・)/ Phew~ This week is already over. That was quick...

..I just sounded like a grandmother, sorry. I'm often called one. (∩∇`)

Which reminds me, the newest strain of influenza seems to spread widely. Masks became essential again... Please be careful! Let's become mask-man.

However, since I'm also wearing a hat to prevent myself from getting sunburned, I look like a really absurd and suspicious person...

In the picture you can see the hat and parasol I'll use to counter sunburn today. *

Anyway, let's still do our best today ♪ ♪

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-23] - (22:57)
2009/05/23

I totally can't wait for tomorrow's handshake event~!!

I'm really tense... so excuse me, if I'm going to be stiff. *laughs*
Tomorrow 6pm at Tower Records in Shinjuku. You certainly have to drop by in Shinjuku (●´mn`)

You can go shopping afterwards ☆ I also want to go shopping....
There won't be a lot of time, but I have a nocturnal habit anyway.

It seems like my tension is rising ↑ ↑ ↑

See you tomorrow... good night (*^_^*)

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-24] - (15:34)
2009/05/24

Despite the weather I'm going to wear this hat today again ♪ There aren't a lot of UV-rays, though (´;ω;`)

Unfortunately it's lightly raining... it might be raining, but it won't prevent me from getting the right tune today ☆ *grins*

Two interviews for magazines just ended and I really talked a lot! *laughs*
Umika's talking as fast as a machine gun. I'm also feeling super HAPPY ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

After this there will be a meeting with the staff for the next program I'm going to appear on! It's an extremely funny program, so I'll do my best~ ♪
So excited!

Afterwards will be the handshake event! Can't wait~ ♪

It's truly a HAPPY day (●´mn`)

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-25] - (16:05)
Yesterday

Thank you very much for yesterday!!!!

All the people who couldn't come, you definitely have to come and visit whenever we get the next chance to do something like this again. (=^▽^=)ノ

Anyway, we've spent some fun time together and it made me extremely HAPPY ♪ I'll work hard in order to get the chance to meet you all someday again, please support me on this way! The DVD is still selling and there's also something on the website of LesPros for those still interested ↑ ↑

Check it out~

After the event, the tension was gone and my stomach empty.. *laughs*
We ate savory pancake and (something else I couldn't decipher)! It was delicious ♪ And so 9nine left the place completely satisfied...

Overall I'm HAPPY! It was the best!

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-26] - (17:28)
Parka

I thought I should show you this cute parka. ♪

As you can see.. it has pigs!!!! Too cute (*/ω\*)
I got it from the Bloody Monday staff when we finished. They sell it in Harajuku and other such places!

Well then, that's how it looks. ☆ *laughs*

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-27] - (22:08)
2009/05/27

Today I've been filming Aishiteru since noon and the big news is! ! ! !

Mihoko in...

a summer sailor suit uniform (=^▽^=)ノ

It feels a bit like summer already ♪
Well, I constantly had to put on sunscreen during the filming.

Now something from Kawashima's other activities......

I finally signed some more copies of my 2nd photo book "Blue Corridor" ☆
It seems like there is still a demand for it... Thank you very much (*/ω\*) It's still being sold on the website of LesPros, so definitely check it out, if you haven't bought it yet ♪

That's all.
Today Aishiteru is airing! Please watch it ☆


○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-28] - (10:16)
Vanilla in the morning

My pet dog Vanilla in the morning ( ̄□ ̄;)!!

What's up with its appearance. Just in case, it's a girl...!

Still cute, though ← fond parent

By the way, that's on top of the back of the sofa. Vanilla seems to be in a very good mood ♪

Tension has been rising since morning already, I'll do my best today again!

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-28] - (12:44)
Make-Up

I'll have a magazine photo shooting after this!

Right now I'm in the make-up ♪
My hair is all messy every morning, so make it straight every time. (´;ω;`)

Even though it's raining, it's so damp and humid...

Good thing I'm in the studio~ (●´mn`)

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-29] - (15:00)
Summer Clothing

The summer sailor suit uniform ♪

It feels a little bit refreshing in the current season~ (*´∀`*) It's raining, but today we are in the studio again, excellent!

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-29] - (23:29)
2009/05/29

Tomorrow I get to appear in the show "Sekai-ichi Uketai Jugyo" on NTV at 19:56!

We've finished recording it a while ago and for myself I can say that it was a lot of fun ♪ We did various lessons and learned a lot ('∀'●) I want you to learn those things as well.

Please watch it!

I also am on the cover of "Photo Technic Digital" that went on sale a few days ago ♪ It's my favorite of all the photos we've taken!

The wind was extremely strong during when we took the pictures, but I'm surprised by how refreshing the picture came out in the end. w(°O°)w
My face also doesn't look like I desperately had to fight against the wind... *laughs*

Check it out~

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-30] - (21:11)
2009/05/30

"Sekai-ichi Uketai Jugyo" aired ♪

I just barely made it home to watch it! I made too much mistakes during the questions, didn't I?
I really didn't know~ (;´∩`) Did you know them?

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-31] - (09:18)
Sunday

Good morning ♪

Today I've been sleeping very tight and woke up very late. (ρ_-)ノ
However, I'm still sleepy...

After I got up, I had a conversation with Vanilla and nonchalantly had my breakfast.

Today is Sunday! Let's enjoy ourselves!

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-05-31] - (23:19)
My Slippers

My slippers ♪ for some reason I decided to show you (・∇・●)

I really did it, didn't I???? Why did I do that...

I got those slippers as a birthday present from my younger sister! I love them ☆ The soft bottom feels really good ♪

In the photo my feet look kinda small, but they are large actually.

23,5...

They are HUGE! ! ! !

○●うみか●○

-

[2009-06-01] - (08:53)
Good morning

My blog entry last night... what nonsense I wrote, honestly. (ρ_-)ノ

In the evening I suddenly got a mail from Takahashi Kanami who is in the same agency as me...

"Please ♪ Update your blog"

She decorated the mail with a lot of cute pictographs.

Huh? I just got into my futon and was ready to fall asleep...

BAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You have 1 new message... and an extremely sweet one at that.

And so I started searching in the net.

It's night, dark and I'm searching. By the way, bedtime is quit early here and it becomes completely dark at 11pm...

If I even take out my contacts, I can't see anything at all.
I have to look around restlessly and ♪ it almost looks like I'm doing calisthenics...

Still, I somehow manage to get where I want to go.

With quite some omission on the way, or rather some autonomous shortcuts.

What am I talking again... and this already in the early morning, excuse me.
Right now I'm eating morning fruits ♪ delicious ♪

○●うみか●

-

[2009-06-01] - (15:19)
Fig ♪


That's the aroma candle that's burning in the waiting room at the moment ☆

The stylist brought and gave it to me ヽ(´▽`)/ I'm completely entranced...
Fig aroma~

What a nice aroma~. I wonder what I should getchu next time ♪

○●うみか●○



---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

some entries were kind of funny ^^
thanks for translating!!!

Great.. where is this translated from? Can I know the source? just wanted to see the real.. haha.. thx2

Thanks for your translation!

@Riku: Here's her blog:http://ameblo.jp/kawashima-umika

Thx pin..

Anyway, can I know where the next translation is?? I can't understand a word from the ameblo.. haha.. <--can't read japanese.. Sorry. ^.^

The next translations will be here as soon as I have done them. I'm very busy this week, so be patient.

Oops sorry.. Please take your time.. -_-!

Oops, forgot to give my thanks! Thanks HP!

Post a Comment