Ueto Aya's Voice 2009-02-24  

Posted by: Pori in ,

A few days ago I went to Vietnam for some work-----!







A bicycle road... that's Vietnam!!












Do you know what kind of flower that is?
It's water spinach! So pretty!!
(Ipomoea aquatica)










5 am
Thanks to my make-up artist I was able to see the morning sun---!!!






















Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com

Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

i think she went to countryside parts lol. Even though i'm viet but i never see that water spinach

Ah, 1stly, thank you HPriest, thank you for the translation. Without you I never know that Aya came to my country.

I'm vietnamese too, as Judy, but now m studying in France though. I know this flower, I draw it in my painting exam. I love this flower, and particularly when all of these blossom in a time. All the lac surface has just this color, a bit violet, a bit white... It's like a "water paradise". Sorry, very off topic.

Anyway, I'm glad she's come to the country side of Vietnam, there is more nice stuff than in city.

Thanks HPriest again for the translation.

This Ueto Aya's Voice seems so cute <3 . It remeinds me of MPori-chan's HanaKimi blog which is very funny and childish.

Please allow me to translate Ueto Aya'Voice into Vietnamese and post in Vietnamese forum dienanh.net. Of cource I'll give your credits.

Thanks so much.

Post a Comment